Re: Leave it alone!!! (warning, contains sarcasm)

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:22:16 -0000

Its a basket of apples and oranges in a basket. You can't compare apples and oranges. They taste different.

The basket, is of course, glorantha.

> > If it works, don't discard it just because it reminds you of RQ.
>
> Just because it reminds you of RQ, doesn't mean it'll work in HW.

A good point. I still can't get power crystals to work right so I sort of ignore them. Or assume that if heroes need them to power magic, they have them. If they don't, then that's why they lost the contest and are wounded -- ran out of juice at a critical moment. But in RQ, half the time it seemed that the game was about keeping our cyrstals filled. =(

Jeff