heroband wyter

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:39:16 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

during our next game session, the PCs will try to call (form?) their wyter. They are quite a heterogeneous bunch, but they are all Holy Country, all more or less friends and they are beginning to feel a real 'spirit of communauty'. But they also think they need a little help in their quest. They are beginning to be quite numerous, too: 25 persons, counting followers.

And I do plan to give them their wyter, even if its nature is still confusing me (there is a sorcerer in the group, willing to risk his soul for the greater good. But how can a Guardian Being be a daimone if someone is a sorcerer in the group ? Some kind of strange entity ?)

But my questions are :

thanks,

Philippe