Re: What Issaries should publish

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:49:44 -0500

Rick asks:

> Let me ask all of you this: Would you buy books approximately done to the standard and scope of Griffin Mountain on topics like the Shadow Plateau, Prax, various parts of the Lunar Empire, various parts of the West, the Holy Country, etc.?

Absolutely! I have and I will. I personally hope that the Unspoken Word fills this gap with more regional issues like the wonderful one they published on Tarsh. The multiple ILH books are also supposed to be a bit like this, after the first one comes out. My personal desire is to see good regional books on places starting close to Dragon Pass and getting progressively farther away, so that they can be integrated into existing games. I have to admit that I would love to see books on the West and even Kralorela sooner rather than later, though. :)

This could be a pretty good marketing ploy. The regional books become a kind of collectable item. I can see the spines along my bookshelf now... Esrolia, Seshnela, Ralios, and Fronela... Tarsh, Holay, Vanch, and Imther... Prax, The Wastes, Pent, and Kralorela...

~Kevin