Re: heroband wyter

From: sir_ethilrist <stefan.drawert_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:24:20 -0000

> Nick Eden wrote:
> > Reckon there's any market for a book of Hero Bands, U:tToG style?

jeff answered:
> I think that's a rather good idea.

although I would consider any new HW book a good book, a heroband collection wouldn't be very high ranking in my private priority list.

stirs up some bad memories on "RuneMasters"...

while it's useful to have Herobands as a quick & dirty device for GMs, I'd rather prefer more information on common topics, not the exceptions like Herobands.

maybe it's my personal preference, but with every setting and every system I usually avoided books consisting of such collections.

Webstuff??

cheers,
stefan