Muckraker Wars ?

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:30:27 +0100

Nils :

> > Thus the quotation marks around "farmer campaign". It is > > certainly meant to be derogatory.

> AAArgh!

> That should be "It is certainly NOT meant to be derogatory".

You mean that "Scratch Armpit" ; "Spot Vermin in Cabbage Patch" ;
"Remove Filth from Footwear" ; "Spread Ugly Gossip" ;
"Unnatural Practices in the Barnyard" ; "Hide Tubers" ;
"Scratch Groin" ; "Imperial Subsidies Knowledge" ;
"Spread Foot & Hoof" ; "Speak Incomprehensible Dialect" ;
"Ge'off Moy Laaaaand" ; "Ranged Combat (Shoot Rambler)" ;
"Follower (Vicious Hound 5W)" ; "Smell of Fertilizer"
_aren't_ good "farmer campaign" abilities, as I was thinking ?

Bother !

Julian