RE: Re: Lhankhor Mhy book protection

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:20:02 -0600

At 1:21 PM -0500 3/11/02, bernuetz.oliver_at_... wrote:
>system. Except of course for all the volumes that are stashed away in hidey
>holes to keep them safe from the incorrect and no doubt heretical
>classification scheme by their zealous guardians.

        Yes, and a fine plot it would be for a young sage-in-training -- find whatever happened to scroll x.... I understand that a lot of Central and South American academic libraries are still run like this -- professors basically pillage what looks useful. To get something, you need personal relationships with the faculty.... "Roll your Relationship (Sage) augmented with Determined against his Forgetfulness 10w or Institutional Lethargy 1w2.

>It all depends on your tastes.

        Agreed.

Peter Larsen