Re: Fog of War

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 12:50:42 -0000

> Sure they would try to use Iphara against the Orlanthi, and vice
versa. No
> crime in killing Lunars! Use whatever works!

Perhaps its just me but surely most Orlanthi would have such deep misgivings about Iphara that they simply would not trust this tactic. Sure it might look tempting but wiser heads would point out that Iphara is far from friendly to the Orlanthi and its all too easy to get muddled up in fog and end up killing your kin by mistake.

Of course it is very much a tactic that the really desperate and PCs might resort to but if it happened in my game I would try to bear in mind the murderous nature of what they had summoned and try to constantly nudge events towards murder happening (and as killing Lunars is not murder that's not going to be good).

--
Nic