Re: Stickpicker Orlanthi Aspects?

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 17:04:12 -0000

> Darren:
> What subcult of Orlanth would stickpickers and charcoal burners be
> initiated into?

John Hughes:
> Cultwise, a relationship with the local Powers of the wilderness
may solve some problems.

Enferalda the supporter seems to have a certain resonance to me too.

> > Also do Thralls worship anyone?
> I don't believe they're *allowed* to worship. Remember slave
collars? :)

I have always suspected that thralls are not given the time to maintain a relationship greater than communal worship with the gods (and that would only be communal worship of the dominant local religion). So IMG thralls could be communal worshippers of the Storm Tribe. This has the additional benefit of restricting the magic available to thralls.

Ian Cooper