Re: Duck Keywords

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_...-net.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:26:13 +0900

 Hi All,

<<< "John Hughes" <nysalor_at_...> said>>>

>>Beautiful Tadaaki, just beautiful Tealophiles everywhere salute you!

 Thank you !

 I miss notify that I refered to Mr. Panu Pasanen's excellent Duck Tales  homepage.

 http://www.students.tut.fi/~passo/glorantha/ducktales/

>>Respect your durulz folks, for they are twagic creatures of great dignity
>>and beauty of soul. And where would rainy Lagerwater be without its
>>duckboards? :)

 Indeed :)

 One of my friend draw manga in which Nerestina of Notchet (one of  Argrath's companion, who led left wing at Battle of Dwernapple) is a  beautiful white-feathered female duck. Greg denied it, but I still  believe she is a duck. Of course, YGMV :)

 Regards,

Tadaaki Kakegawa
                      e-mail:   yelmalio_at_...-net.ne.jp