Re: Yinkini thunderbrother

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:47:30 -0700

> She's more human (though _very_ fast and agile), and likes to fight with
> a light sword.
>
> If some of you can figure out a nice feat or trick for her, I'd love to
> hear it.

Well, from 40+ years of living with cats, try: Acrobat, Lucky, Fearful Yowl, Hearing, Smell, Silent Walking, Leaping, Curl up in front of fire, Sit on morning newspaper, Claim Seat, Increase personal weight, Projectile Hairball, Disdain gift, Turn up nose at perfectly good food, Stalking, Climbing, Scare Birds just by being in the room, Immovable under couch, Boneless, Too cute to kill, Project Comfort, Immovable, Rush about room madly...

Roderick