Re: Re(2): Far Point Area Maps

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:51:29 +1000

Both the BA and QLI maps place Amadhall itself more or less on the boundary between the Tres and Amad - obviously by the name you'd think it falls on the Amad side of the line.

The Sheep of Luck Hills are *west* of Amadhall. That's where the Gamla's Leap site is - deep wilderness. I was a bit imprecise in my original description. The maps would indicate this as notionally Tres. Close enough to check though - I'll make sure we get a divination on this for the Gazetteer. Precise boundaries are almost impossible to track down at the moment.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

"I bleach. In time I shall bleach that garment you are wearing. For I take the colour out of all things. Thus you see these stuffs here, as they are now. Clotho spun the glowing threads, and Lachesis wove them, as you observe, in curious patterns, very marvellous to see: but when I am done with these stuffs there will be no more colour or beauty or strangeness anywhere apparent than in so many dish-cloths."....

> HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:
> >The other major area not found on existing maps is Gamla's Leap - site of
> >major massacre of Orlanthi by Gargarthi and 'Bigger Wind' forces during
> >the
> >Righteous Wind. It is in Tres lands, in the Sheep of Luck / Perilous
Hills