Morgan Wants the Lunar Empire

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:48:30 -0700

At 05:15 PM 6/14/2002 -0000, Morgan wrote:

>...that pleases you greatly, but until you have Lunar opposition, it

The fist Imperial Lunar handbook is written, and is now being prepared for editing. We have made some art assignments, have a cover and the authors and I are all very very happy with the results. It is going to surprise most people, and I do not doubt it will enrage many others. We are doing everything possible to make it compatible with the final draft of the HQ rules, which is the final cause of delay.

The book is an overview of homelands, and about the Lunar cults. Homelands are presented with the standard HQ 2-page description of everything you need to know to play a character from that area (Darjiin, Carmania, Rinliddi, etc.) It has about two million cults including the god and goddess of the toothbrush, the 20 gods of the fingers, and 20 pages on "The Gods that Doesn't Exist." [One sentence in that paragraph is not true.]

Other books to detail the Homelands are in the works. Mark Galeotti is Chief Editor for the series.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>