Re: Sun

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:52:38 EDT

In a message dated 08/07/02 17:22:58 GMT Daylight Time, HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<<
 IMG I always ruled Elmal as the real sun, crossing fingers in the  hope that no player would ever ask for Yelm's whereabouts.

IMG I am going to have the entire "Fire Tribe" (the Emperors Court) being the Sun (the flaming ball of fire) until the Evil Emperor goes to the Underworld and is found to be unjust at which point Elmal tries to leave, eventually escapes and finally is rescued by Orlanth.

Thus Elmal become the sun but it is only part of the Original Sun.

Keith