Re: Re: Zorak Zoran and Urox

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:49:59 +0200

simon_hibbs2 wrote:

> It's not realy clear, but back then there was a troll cult of
> Zolan Zubar, from :
>
> http://www.glorantha.com/library/elder/trolls-gbaji.html
>
> Note though, that one of the other troll representatives at the
> council is a Death Lord of Zorak Zoran, so they're not exactly
> the same. I suppose it may just be local variation though.

I vaguely remember Stephen Martin being affiliated with this (and I see he's on the writing panel for this bit); I *really vaguely* remember this being the integration of a human wargod into Zorak Zoran, but I can't swear that's right. (I do remember Stephen arguing that Hell Roar was a Zolan Zubar power that was integrated into ZZ).

> I seem to remember a fragment of an account of Arkat's
> transformation into a troll, and I think a worshiper of Zolan
> Zubar was involved somehow.

? I remember Kwaratch Kang did the killin', but I thought Arkat was just going through the Kyger Litor ritual of rebirth. Or did the fragment posit some funky ZZ juju?

--
There are no self-proclaimed villains, only regiments of self-proclaimed
saints. Victorious historians rule where good or evil lies.