Re: Digest Number 955

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:30:35 EDT

Hi,

 In regard to Gencon attendance. I had exactly the same proble for the games I ran at Euro-Gencon 2000. We had twenty four sign ups but only seven people were actually able to attend the game, mainly because we were stuck up in a very small room with the Elric, Mythos and Hawkmoon games and people could not find us - at the time we had Danny Bourne the UK Issaries guy with us and even he couldn't locate the missing players, it was exceptionally annoying and for me a complete waste of time and money, as I spent 90% of the con running around looking for players and didn't get to game, eat or even look at the stalls.

Cheers Simon