Re: Digest Number 955

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 12:06:34 +0100 (BST)

> The Orlanthi however have a hero Jorganos the
Archer. Perhaps the Exiles worship him (I haven't seen IWS yet).

I suggested that the Company of The Bow, a mercenary unit of Exile archers, have Jorganos the Archer as their hero. I didn't provide much more information on them or him - space was at a premium.

If anyone more of on them, or any other aspects of the Exiles, please let me know. If I generate enough material of quality I will try to convince Mark Galeotti and Simon Bray to do a follow up.

PS Sorry about all those abbreviations. It is annoying for newbies, I'll try not to use them without explaining them first.

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)0207-337-6217 (W)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com