Re: Laws of Physics

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:58:14 -0000

You'll either like what happens it or hate it. I don't see there being much middle ground. Orlanth's 'death' is a rather cosmic event from the point of view of DP. Many narrators will be annoyed as it may upset a lot of applecarts. Others will find it refreshing and just plain fun.

Personally, I like OaD a lot. Lots of chances to be a hero. Lots of moral dilmenas. Lots of good, kick-a$$ smiting. And a whole bunch of information on clans and clan formation. The new clan generator is - sweet-!

The Battle of Brastalos Day is deadly dangerous.

Jeff