Re: Uroxi sense Chaos-tainted/marked ?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:54:00 -0700

> What is able to detect an uroxi ?

I think the question you mean to ask is "Which can be detected by an Uroxi".

> Both of them or only chaos-marked of them ?

Both, usually.

> I am not speaking about human perception (with their errors) but
> Uroxi's one with their special sense feel chaos.
>
> Another question comes here: Is the Uroxi sense sure ?

As sure as the narrator wants to make it... It *is* just an ability (even though it's magical), so it can be misinterpreted, masked, spoofed, etc. To the Uroxi, it is absolutely sure (no Uroxi worthy of the name should *ever* doubt his god-given ability!), it's just everyone around him that may not feel the same way: "What do you mean that the Tribal High Priestess of Ernalda is a chaos fiend? Put your axe down and step away from the temple."

Roderick