Re: Re: Shrines and Temples

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:19:02 +1200

At 07:29 AM 8/27/02 -0700, you wrote:

>Me>>That's only at High Holy Days.

>I don't agree that it's only on High Holy Days. Travel to the Godplane
>generally (not always) follows the Soul Superhighway on all holy days. On
>other times, this is the general route.

I was thinking of Thunder Rebels p119-120 where the description between Great, Greatest and Grand Mountains is made. At the High Holy Day, all Orlanthi travel to Kero Fin. At the other Holy Days to Orlanthi, they go to whatever Great Mountain (Stormwalk, Arrowmound, Conquest Peak) while at any other ceremony, they go to the local Grand Mountain: Zomi, Lyran, Quivin and Dratsch.

--Peter Metcalfe