Re: Uroxi sense Chaos-tainted/marked ?

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:51:24 -0000

> But I don't know. I know nothing about chaotic acts, and I think
that
> learning about is good for my play. For example, I don't know if
> torture is chaotic. God of torture is listed in the Prosopopedia as
> chaotic god, but I suppose there are a lot of torture in a lot of
non-
> chaotic societies. If my heortlings PC's try to torture a prisioner
> żis this chaotic?

Situation 1 : Sartarite rebbels capture a Lunar messenger.

Chief Olaf : "Speak, Lunar scum. What's so urgent that you travelled alone to carry your message to the garrison at Bleak Hill?"

Mesenger : "You can't make me talk, rebells. I'd rather die!"

Chief Olaf : "Then prepare to suffer - My loyal Huscarl Hogarth here will brand your skin with hot irons untill you tell us."

Hogarth : "Sure thing, Chief. It's a bad job, but someone's got to do it. You'd better talk, Lunar, or it will go badly for you."

Situation 2 : Sartarite rebbels capture a Lunar child that wandered too far away from the fort.

Chief Olaf : "Hogarth, my loyal Huscarl. Torture brand the brat's hide with hot irons and see if you can get anything out of him."

Hogarth : "But chief, he's only a kid!"

Chief Olaf : "He's a LUNAR, damn you. They're chaos worshiping scum, and deserve no mercy. Maybe the whelp has overheard some usefull information, or something. Burn him untill he talks, and if he doesn't talk, throw his corpse to the crows." The chief storms off in fury.

Hogarh - to a companion : "Have you noticed how the chief over heats when he gets angry like that? I could swear his sweat smokes when it touches his clothing."

Companion : "Yeah, almost like that broo we fought last winter that sweated acid. What can it mean?"

Simon Hibbs