Visual Inspiration

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 02:29:28 +0300

Apologies, since I think this question has been asked before, but:

I was chatting with a friend recently, and she asked if I could recommend a few good movies that gave a good "look and feel" for Glorantha. I could come up with a couple, but only a couple, and though it worth asking the list:

If you were going to recommend a few movies, what would you recommend?

(Mind, horrific as it may sound, movies that are *available* are a plus -- obscure or older movies she probably won't be able to find).

Offhand, _the Thirteenth Warrior_ comes to mind (for uz), and I always liked the "Greek" scene from _Time Bandits_ (dirt, grime and smelly cowheads!), but...

If there's good artistic resources people might recommend, those would also be appreciated by her, although with some of the great websites out there I was already able to just point her to those!

Cheers, and thanx in advance,

James Frusetta