Re: theme music

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:25:57 +0200

Hi Keith,

Tuesday, September 24, 2002, 12:02:51 AM, schriebst du:

> I had an idea relating the the movie style drama that Hero Wars simulates. I
> am going to try it, I think, next session I run. The essence of an Extended
> contest is that the guy with the most AP is winning and, in a movie, gets all
> the background music. I am going to ask my players to choose some appropriate
> theme tunes to be played if they are the top AP. If they have the most AP, we
> play their tune. As narrator, I have a number of
> theme-tunes-for-bad-things-and-villains.

sounds familiar to me. didn't 'Tales Of The Floating Vagabond' use this as a 'Shtick' to choose for your PC?

> Is this a really corny bad idea?

yes!

> If answer is yes, should I try it anyway?

sure thing!

> What tuen would you use for your character, and why?

'Conan The Barbarian - OST' - all tracks
'Miss Marple - OST' - for your Eurmali
'TESB - Imperial March'
'Henry the 5th - OST'

many tracks by Philip Glass, especially 'Songs From The Trilogy'

more if you like...

--
Auf mein Ehrenwort,
 Stefan                            mailto:stefan.drawert_at_...