Re: Re: Storm Bull and Urox

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 03:07:29 -0700 (PDT)

> --- In HeroWars_at_y..., Gianfranco Geroldi
> <giangero_at_y...> wrote:
> > This fact does not negate my theory, right?
> > I mean, Umath was not able to parthenogenetically
> > generate a son all alone, I suppose. Or so would
> say
> > Praxian and Heortling mythology.

> I don't see why not, according to greek myth the
> goddess Athena

we are not discussing greek myths here. What I imply is that in Praxian and Heortling mythology we know that SB/Urox is very peculiar and that he descends from Umath.

We could safely assume that his peculiarity could consist in his sole parent (seems to me unlikely and injustified in Praxian/Heortling terms) or in his bastard (animistic/teistic) origin and I justify the fact and the ignorance with my petty theory.

Lhankor is a son of Acos and Orenoar, for example. Why should Sb/Urox merely be a son of sole Umath?

Gian

New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo! http://sbc.yahoo.com