Re: Storm Bull and Urox

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:30:14 -0000

> Still no great gods are generated by (single)
> celestial beings.

Exceptions exist. Aether, who thought his sons (Dayzatar, Yelm and Lodril) into being. Dayzatar, who originated Ourania and Polaris without direct involvement of other deities. Yelm, who spawned Antirius, Bijiif and other parts when disintegrating. I don't remember how Ourania's handmaidens originated, but I think this was a similarly pure process.

That said, I don't see any normal Storm God bother to procreate without taking company.

Rather than about Urox's mixed nature, we ought to be puzzled about Kolat's pure spirit nature...

Joerg