Re: Lunars vs. Solars

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 11:18:41 -0000

Julian wrote:

> There are mythic parallels between the Red Emperor and the Emperors
> of Dara Happa with real magical effects, too.

There may also be a mythic parallel between the Red Moon Goddess's forthcoming "betrayal" of the Red Emperor and the Lunar Empire itself (in loose alliance with King Argrath) and the Blue Moon Goddess's involvement in the conspiracy to murder Murharzarm and/or Yelm and destroy the Golden Age (in alliance with Oralanatus).

See my old articles on "The Triumph of the Lunar Cosmos" and "The Withering Away of the Empire" for more in a similar vein:

http://www.etyries.com/moonie/triumph.htm http://www.etyries.com/moonie/wither.htm

Cheers, Nick