Kallyr

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:22:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I refer to Kally's stats and description in Orlanth is Dead (p.39).

The text says that she is the greatest Orlanthi hero since Sartar and that she is as powerful as a minor god.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand which abilities of her (according to the stats) make her so "great" and so "powerful".

Is it just a matter of Narration (she is so because she must be depicted so in any campaign) or is it also a numeric / rulesy matter (the stats)?
I can't figure which abilities of hers are so outstanding (especially in comparison to the other Heortling leaders in the same book; I also think that some of them _look_ (as numbers/values and masteries go) more "great" and "powerful" than Kallyr...

Please, enlighten me,

Ciao,
Gian

U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive greatest hits videos http://launch.yahoo.com/u2