Re: Kallyr

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:38:17 -0000

> The text says that she is the greatest Orlanthi hero
> since Sartar and that she is as powerful as a minor
> god.
>
> Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand which
> abilities of her (according to the stats) make her so
> "great" and so "powerful".

They look pretty powerful to me - but no, not 'greatest Orlanthi hero since Sartar' powerful. I think the text refers to her *potential* power, rather than the skills and abilities she has right now. The contents list for Gathering Thunder (Sartar Rising pt 3) at the Issaries website mentions that her stats will also be in that book. I'm willing to bet they'll be a good deal more powerful then (else why repeat them?), reflecting her succesful heroquesting over the period between OiD and the new book/scenario. By the time of Sartar Rising pt 4 (after which, I believe, Sartar will have Risen as far as its going to) she should be at the peak of her powers, and her stats will reflect that.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic