Poll, Steam and Mostali

From: Karsten <dorastor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:55:06 +0100

Hello,
I´m New on this Group, and from Germany.

Gian wrote:
Do Mostali already know Steam Power? I don't know still, but I am going to discover it soon

Hm, not sure about this. I dislike the Idea of pure Steampower, remember me to much on the Tabletop-Dwarfs from Games Workshop or Magic Heroes. In my Campaign my Players travels to Pavis, helped the Rebellion (and UZ) to prevent that Lunars & Dwarfs animate a thing called "Mechanical Wakboth". This Thing laid in a Cavern deep beneath Devils Playground. They never saw it whole, only little Parts of it. It was a crude Machine, powerd by Steam or so, but mainly animated by the Power of Chaos. It should use to catch up the coming Cradle. My Opinion:Dwarfs use strange (and stronger) Forces, augmented a little bit by Heat and Steam.

By
 Karsten