Re: Re: Playing Powerful Characters

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:24:14 +0000

>I don't consider beating up on someone a mastery less than you a use, or
>doing magic at the same level you were happily doing a mastery ago.

I reckon any game where the player is a mastery better but the challenges are the same is getting pretty dull (and therefore uncommon). The point remains that by the rules, if a player wants high skills, he will get them, even if it breaks the game. Some brakes on that need to be adopted. Personally, I hate ad hoc rules - I want something where the players don't need to ask me at all when doing the book keeping, so that I can just concentrate on the game world stuff. YMWV.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson