Re: Re: Playing/Handling powerful characters

From: Karsten <dorastor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:28:04 +0100

Hello,
my HW-Campaign is now running a nearly year. For a good Sessoon a Player gains 4-6 HP. For the Finale of the "Mechanical Wakbotht"-Season the great Onīs gain 8 HP. We play 1 in Two Weeks, sometimes every Week 1 Session. But my Players doesnīt growing so fast. They need often the HP to save their Heroes or, more importent, to do "Heroic Deeds". The best Skills are now 1W9. Now they are on the Cradle, just go into the "Underground" why the Lunars had boarded it.

IMO it depends of your Gamestyle. You can Challange on every Level your Players, I believe even in Demi- and Godstatus. But you must describe the right Stories. After all, the Gamesystem ist just and only Point-Exchanges and a Race to bring your Opponent down to Zero or "Subzero".

By,
  Karsten