That rape thread again ... :-(

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:08:26 +0100

Morgan :

> Just strange to me that Greg (and our group, rightly) has decreed that
> Rape is absolutely, no moral relativism about it, evil and chaotic.

FWIW I believe that Greg is not 100% correct here, but the cosmic reason for this is that Wakboth, the god of absolute moral Evil, is the child of Rape, and evil is therefore what rape produces.

There _are_ some mystical or para-mystical or other MINOR exceptions to this strong rule, but the only ones worthy of mention in public involve obscure Ulerian and other forms of essentially mystic actions where unwillingness, fear, and hatred in another can be turned into Love. I suppose it's the shade of difference in meaning between ravish and rape.

Although personally, I just wish this vile thread would go off into some dark corner and rot away forever ...

Julian Lord