Orlanthi Hair dos

From: Mick Rowe <mickrowe.ygmv_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:31:51 -0000

Hi all,

The other day, I had a strange thought concerning orlanthi hair styles.

AFAIK
The Heortlings tend to grow their hair and beards long and let it all hang free, to blow about in the wind. The Tarshites prefer to tie their hair in a top knot, shave off their beards, but leave big bushy moustaches.

I was wondering what hair style the Helerites prefer when it come to me that they perm their hair to make it look like the clouds, or a sheeps fleece.
Now, I've got this image in my head of a big burly Helemakti warrior, after a hard day saving the world, he goes home, sits by the hearth, and puts his curlers in.

Cheers,
Mick