Re: Latest e-mails

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:12:20 +1100

I found your comments helpful Julian, and if argued with a little force, well I took that as a sign you felt deeply about the whole issue. Same for several other posts. If my own seemed unduly negative.. well I can rave on about Glorantha in a very positive way as well (Push button B...).

We all share one thing in this - we love Glorantha and want it to prosper. The sheer volume of posts illustrates this. There are obviously a range of perspectives, though there is also a concensus emerging. Questing for the boon is always testing.

John