Re: Re: Playing games in Glorantha

From: Ralzakark <dorastor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:01:29 +0100

From: "Ian Cooper" <Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 3:23 PM Subject: Re: Playing games in Glorantha

> Out of curiosity - how close was In Wintertop's Shadow to what you
> were looking for...

I guess this is not a Question to the Crowd but I would to answer:

I like it very much, and this is also true for 2 further GM in my Area. They find the Artwork cool and the Mix of "Lightheart" Informations and Episodes.

And "Moon Rites" is in my Opinion very nice. I expected many cryptic lunar Informations, too specific to include them easy in my Episodes. But it contends is the opposite. Excuse me, but the Cover isn�t very good. Yes a red Moon, but a ordinary Bat ?!??? Hey, were are the many Eyes or the Tentacles? Not a Picture i can show my Players to impressive them. And IMO there is still no good Bat even tody. I found the Pictures in Tales were mediocre. One of the best is
on the Cover of the France Version of "Dragon Pass", with the City near of it you see its huge Size.

Greetings and bye

   Karsten