Re: Re: disappointed

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:01:26 +0000 (GMT)

> > (what will happen if
> > not enough new plyers will be actracted by the new
> rules ?)

> I suspect the terrible truth is that Issaries Inc.
> will go bust, and Glorantha will die.

These are two separate statements. I agree with the first, but not the second. We've had Glorantha supported solely by its fan base for a number of years before, and I'm sure it would happen again. It would be easier now, in fact: far less reliance on hard-copy output, so less cash required.

That having been said, Issaries going bust would be bad. So let's let them make their decisions about how to make money, and we can fill in the gaps that are fun, but don't make money. After all, if we're not prepared to do the writing ourselves, why should we expect them to?

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com