RE: Re: disappointed

From: Mark Stanhope <mark_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:15:27 -0000

 I suspect the terrible truth is that Issaries Inc. will go bust, and
Glorantha will die.

[Mark Stanhope]
I tend to disagree on the above point Glorantha will live on without Issaries if it can to it. But the real issue is will Herowars/HeroQuest bring  in, enough new blood to allow it to expand or will it become a system that will forever be niche with a ever decreasing pool of players.  Herowars is not my favourite system, but glorantha is my favourite game world to player in.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HYPERLINK
"http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050571 47:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http://ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei"  HYPERLINK
"http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egroupmai l/S=:HM/A=1457554/rand=629695191"