Re: First session a success!

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:39:49 -0500

Thanks to all who furnished ideas for my group of newbie not-adult Heortlings! Much appreciated. I have put up the skeleton of a web area for my upcoming campaigning at:

  <http://homepage.mac.com/viktor_haag/glorantha/index.html>

There isn't much there yet, but I'll be adding to it as the days and weeks pass.

One thing that might be of especial interest to folks at this point is the translated character sheet. I found quite attractive the character sheet provided by Multisim for the French (and German) edition of Hero Wars. Accordingly, I used Acrobat to translate the words on it back into English, and have put a copy on the website (with Multisim's permission):

<http://homepage.mac.com/viktor_haag/glorantha/sheets_and_forms/HWsheet_Multisim_English.pdf>

--
Viktor