Re: Yet another bloody mailing list.

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 12:23:46 -0000

It's obviously my day for not completly agreeing with Graham! I do agree that this may not be the best place to discuss the digest, but the danger of "taking it to the digest" is rather like the previously discussed problem of using Yahoo Polls to decide the future of the group - anyone who has stopped reading the Digest due to what they might perceive as problems will automatically be excluded from the discussion as to what can be done to fix those problems....

...Maybe it's something we could discuss on Julian's new list ;)