Re: Re: Yet another bloody mailing list.

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:08:56 +0100

>Personally as a "digest recipient" I found my mail software handled
>Majordomo digests better than either the current GD, the new Chaosium
>lists, the current L5R list or the Yahoo lists in terms of handling
>individual messages within a digest.

Well, just about all of us are using the same base software, so that's not a surprise. Majordomo has been around an awful lot longer than Mailman. Which means it is often better supported, but also means it is full of bugs and security holes...

It might be worth checking the web site for your mail software. There may well be an update that handles Mailman better.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson