ITITD (Was Re: Lunar Goddess etc

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:49:16 -0000

> I think, perhaps, this topic belongs on the digest (I see that its
> already over there). I'd have commented earlier but I've
preoccupied
> with work.

I'm happy with that at this stage. I needed fast replies though, because I'm going to need to know answers to these questions for the game tonight.

Also the info I was asking about is in the Hero Wars rulebook, so actualy I think it meets the criteria for discussion here:

  1. Directly relevent to play.
  2. Discussing material published in the HW game books.

However if it wasn't for my pressing need for the game tonight, I would still have posted to the Digest.

Si