Re: Glorantha3D list?

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:32:50 +1000

Thank you Jane for flying the Glorantha3D flag.

I do indeed, (unfortunately) have a life, several it seems over the last few weeks, as well as a new job, which means I'm behind on **everything**.

A quick note on my delayed approvals to that list. There was one rather sad period when just about every new member was a spammer - I found that the best way of dealing with them was simply to wait a few days before approving membership. By the time a week had passed, they had posted their spam and abandoned their mailbox due to the usual indignant flood. On such a low volume list as 3dGlorantha - just a few posts a month, real new members don't miss much.

Apologies for the intrusion, we now return you to your usual discussions...

John

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Hanna Neumann Building
Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2600
Phone (02) 6125 0587
Fax (02) 6125 9730.