Dorkath Data?

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 23:34:20 -0000

Hi there,

Looks like I'll be starting a "backup" game for my regular group, this time run in Dorkath rather than Pavis. (Talk about a change of scene!)

Is there anyone out there who has:

    run a game set there?
    done design of it?
    have a strong opinion about it?

I need to start sketching out some basic info about it, like the name of the city ruler, rough look and era of the city, that sort of thing. I know most of the published stuff and have some info on things like Darjiini religion, but I don't know stuff like when the city was last razed and in what style it was rebuilt.

My take on Darjiin influences this strongly--I think post-reconstruction Louisiana is the best analogy for Darjiin, and that makes Dorkath something like New Orleans.

Anyone?

Thanks,

Mike Dawson
http://differentgames.onestop.net/