Follow-up to "Orlanthi Cultures" Q&A

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 23:05:26 -0000

This may be delving into Digest-level minutiae, but the recent Q&A got me thinking about the migrations of the various Orlanthi tribes in the face of Dawn Age oppression. For example, "Eringulf's Saga" states that the Berenethtelli passed out of their native Saird and into northern Kerofinela ('on the edge of Ginijji' I believe) where they dwelt 'for a time'. What happened to the other Sairdite tribes, and those already dwelling in Dragon Pass at the time? I'm curious about the tribal conflicts which might have occurred, the heritage of certain regions in terms of tribal settlement, etc. I'd like to add a bit of flavor to my descriptions of ruins, found artifacts, the magical "feel" of places, etc.

Michael Schwartz
raconteurx_at_...