RR performs a Major HeroQuest

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:46:07 -0700

Well, it is official. After three years of living in a shoebox (almost literally - a two-room+bathroom workshop of about 15x30feet), My wife and I have moved the major household things down to the New House! That means that we are officially moved in, though there are still many minor HQs to perform (the "Move the dresser into the exactly right spot" HQ, and the "Where the hell are the pans?" HQ, and the "Get the phone company to transfer the modem line" HQ, and...)

RR
- Richelieu