Re: Paper Wars

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:27:37 -0000

>Can anybody who has printed the UNspoken Word Paper Wars figures off
>recommend a wieght of card.

I've only printed onto paper to see what they looked like rather than to use "for real" at this stage

>I'm planning on using them in the next
> session (looking forward to it they look great), but I want to know
> what sort of material to tell Kinkos to print them on?

Hmm, If you have any "Cardboard heroes" or a copy of "The Hills Rise Wild", you could try taking those in and asking for something like that!

You don't want them to heavy or you won't be able to fold them properly, but you don't want them to light or they will (a) get damaged to easily and (b) they will blow about the table wafted by breezes (and movement of books/character sheets). ("The Hills Rise Wild" suggests using a penny (they mean a cent, but a real penny will do) for stability)