Re: Re: Paper Wars

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:23:05 -0700

> You could try GLORWAR but you 'd have to get past Roderick's Lead
> fixation, and I doubt there are (m)any there who aren't here too?

Hey! I allow commentary about paper figures. I don't, personally, use them, but I won't shut down conversations about them. (Now you, Tim, I might just moderate *you* for that crack ;-) ).

My industry contacts suggest cover stock - 10 or 12 pt. If the guy at kinkoes doesn't know what you're talking about, ask to speak to someone who does :-).

Roderick "Lead Fixated" Robertson
- Richelieu