Superficial Quibble

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:49:53 -0500

Haven't finished reading the rules yet, but I'm deeply impressed. I feel more comfiortable with these rules than I ever did with Hero Wars. These seem graspable to me, and I look forward to putting together a campaign.

One minor, superficial quibble, though: I just don't like the font they use for the chapter heads. I know they've been using it since Barbarian Adventures, but it just doesn't look Gloranthan to me; it doesn't exactly look modern, but it looks like it's trying to be something else. It doesn't ruin the game any for me, but it doesn't appeal to me.

Guy (Hoyle)