RE: Re: Homeland: Kralori

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:36:03 +0100

Walter B. Schirmacher wrote:

> This week's Pyramid (http://www.sjgames.com/pyramid/) includes an
> article on Kralori, a homeland that was cut from HeroQuest:
>
> "Homeland: Kralori, by Mark Galeotti"
>
> You will need to be a Pyramid subscriber to access this article.

It seems timely to remind any Pyramid subscribers that they can rate articles. If HeroQuest articles get high ratings, Pyramid are likely to publish more of them. Which would be nice...

Anyway, as we'll be up against an entrenched GURPS consensus, it seems to me there's no harm in banging the drum to get out the votes. Glorantha is ahead by far in the RPG.net poll I pimped, but the Harn mafia have now mobilised, so in case you've missed that one:

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77208

Cheers, Nick