Re: Re: Homeland: Kralori

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 12:58:36 -0400

We could also support HQ's position on Pyramid by doing what Mark did and submitting our Gloranthan goodness to them for publication. The more there is, the more there is, so to speak. Also, we aren't just running into the GURPS consensus there. About half the articles these days are for d20. These kids today...

Gerald