Re: Re: Hello, and first book suggestions request

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:30:09 -0400

Just a quick add-on. I hate to squeeze your budget further, but you might want to consider the King of Dragon Pass computer game. I've been doing this since the old RQII days, and I can't think of anything that has so re-shaped my view of Glorantha. Be sure to say farewell to friends, family, and employers because you'll be gone for many hours in the days after it arrives ;)

Gerald